Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The lizard sheds it's skin...



Welcome to the underworld....

In 2001 I started a little, rather half-assed, fansite called The Limit Club. At that time there was no official site, nor an American fansite. There were a handful of UK based fansites and I wanted to fill that American void....posting info, news, faqs, etc. Once their official site was launched I slowly stopped updating since all the info one could want or need was being provided officially direct from the band.

I just got word that Geocities is going to be axed from Yahoo and all the sites hosted there will in turn be gone too. This saddened me a great deal. Eventhough I hadn't updated The Limit Club in a while I still hold it very close to my heart...it was my little half-arsed Damned fansite and I didn't want to loose it. So....I've decided to resurrect it here in blog form. I'll slowly be archiving material from the original site here in posts starting with my interviews with Paul and Roman. Eventually I'll be adding links for a Flickr site full of my many years of gig pictures as well as an online Damned scrapbook that I've been putting together. Mostly it'll just be a way to share thoughts and info about the band with other fans. ~S

No comments:

Post a Comment